Institutional Membership 2023
For public research / teaching institutions; an institutional membership covers all employees of the unit holding the membership.
Membership benefits are:
- Free online access to IOBC-WPRS Bulletins and other publications
- Reduced registration fees for IOBC-WPRS meetings
- Up to four free subscriptions to the paper version of BioControl
- Supporting membership to IOBC-Global included (50 EUR/year)
Institutional members (max. 10 representatives) participate in the decision process of IOBC-WPRS. They are consulted:
- To elect the Council and the Executive Committee of IOBC-WPRS
- To take part in votes on important decisions taken during the General Assembly (every four years)
- To elect the Convener of a Working or a Study Group
Please contact the Treasurer if your institution wishes to become a member of IOBC-WPRS.